A Professional Web Design Service
Web Accessibility Services
We are regional experts in WCAG/ADA web accessibility and are happy to provide accessibility-related services to our clients.
We have also worked directly alongside Northern California attorneys and legal professionals, in assisting our clients with WCAG-compliant websites and online forms.
We currently provide a range of services in this area, including:
- Accessibility testing and remediation
- Colorblindness testing and solutions
- Accessibility policy support and integration
- Accessible online forms
- Accessibility training for your staff
- Working with your legal team as needed
Some of the services above are provided by request only. Please feel free to contact us with any questions on specific services.
Our Policy on Accessibility Toolbars
We do not currently recommend accessibility toolbars. Here are some articles that may offer helpful insights into this issue:
- Your Accessibility Toolbar Doesn’t Help
- Toolbar Plugins/Widgets for Website Accessibility Aren’t ADA/508 Compliant
- Why Accessibility Overlay Solutions Fail to Protect or Serve
If you have a special case-requirement for using toolbars, please let us know as soon as possible.
Client-focused Solution Design
Our policy in developing accessibility solutions is to focus on the needs-side first, defining the issues before developing appropriate solutions.
We do not recommend discussing solutions or fixes before defining the problem.
Because of this approach, we do not recommend off-the-shelf solutions just because they are used on other websites.
Test Results Transparency
We are happy to provide representative accessibility testing results to our clients as part of our website development process.