Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Plan a free giveaway of a digital item that you'll be selling later. Example: Chapter from an e-book.
- Share a free document in .DOC format that lets people fill in the blanks to make a plan for something you're an expert in.
- Take a half hour and look at what your peer organizations are doing on Facebook. Figure out what seems to be working for them (getting them likes and interaction) and consider which ideas might work for you.
- Ask people how they are coping with a common problem these days.
- Like and comment to tell someone you wish they'd do more X,Y, or Z because you love it when they do that.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.