Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Create a short series of 2-paragraph articles to share amusing experiences that you've had.
- Send a message asking someone to share their online marketing tips with you.
- Share a 'frequently asked question' that people forget to ask.
- Plan a new section of your website that will be really helpful to visitors--no fluff.
- Use analytics software to find your website's 'bounce rate' and brainstorm ways to help people stick around longer: Give things away for free? Use more calls to action? Try it.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.