Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Share a blog post about a member of your board or organization, and three unique things about them.
- 'Like' several pages by other businesses in your industry or field. Interact with them and share feedback and ideas..
- Plan an online form or survey to collect information and give away something for free as a result.
- Ask people what they've done lately that's funny or amusing.
- Using your visitor statistics software, find your website's most popular content. Write more on that subject.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.