Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Find a previous article you've written and repackage it in question / answer format. Then post it on your blog and share it.
- Using your visitor statistics software, find your website's most popular content. Write more on that subject.
- Plan a new section of your website that will be really helpful to visitors--no fluff.
- Like and comment to let someone know you are glad they're active on Facebook.
- Ask a guest blogger to take over your blog for a week or two and get people's attention.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.