Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Using your visitor statistics software, find your website's most popular content. Write more on that subject.
- Like and comment on a post by someone you haven't interacted with before.
- Plan a meeting where you'll look at how your peers are using social media.
- Ask people how they are feeling about a new development in your area.
- Create a Facebook photo album showing the results of your work.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.