Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Make a list of everything you do for a day. At the end of the day, decide which items might be worth sharing or starting an online conversation about.
- Create a short podcast about problems you've had in your line of work, and how you solved them.
- Share a blog post about a member of your staff, and how cool they are.
- Like and comment to tell someone you try not to miss their posts and wish they'd post more often.
- Ask people what they're doing in this weather.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.