Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Ask a guest blogger to take over your blog for a week or two and get people's attention.
- Find the pages on your website with the least number of visits. Determine either to increase exposure to those pages OR improve them so they're more attractive OR never write about those subjects again..
- Like and comment on a post by someone you haven't interacted with before.
- Take a half hour and look at what your peer organizations are doing on Facebook. Figure out what seems to be working for them (getting them likes and interaction) and consider which ideas might work for you.
- Create a short podcast about problems you've had in your line of work, and how you solved them.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.