Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Using your visitor statistics software, find your website's most popular content. Write more on that subject.
- Take a half hour and look at what your peer organizations are doing on Facebook. Figure out what seems to be working for them (getting them likes and interaction) and consider which ideas might work for you.
- Share a blog post about a funny thing that happened to you once.
- Create a short series of 2-paragraph articles to share amusing experiences that you've had.
- Ask people what they've done lately that's new and exciting.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.