Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Ask people what they've done lately that's new and exciting.
- Find a previous blog post and break it into smaller pieces. Explore the subject in depth the next three times you sit down to write.
- Create a list of brutally honest headlines about your industry that would make great hooks for your next few blog posts.
- Plan a time-limited free giveaway of something that you'd normally charge money for. Integrate your website in the process.
- Using your visitor statistics software, find your website's most popular content. Write more on that subject.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.