Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Find a previous blog post and break it into smaller pieces. Explore the subject in depth the next three times you sit down to write.
- Ask people what they're doing in this weather.
- Find out your website's 'bounce rate' and brainstorm ways to help people stick around longer: More interesting articles? Compelling imagery? Try it.
- Share a 'top 5' list of things that are huge benefits to people who work with you.
- Create a short podcast about problems you've had in your line of work, and how you solved them.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.