Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Plan an online form or survey to collect information and give away something for free as a result.
- Share a blog post about a member of your board or organization, and three unique things about them.
- Ask a guest blogger to write an article on her experience in your industry.
- Find a previous article you've written and repackage it in question / answer format. Then post it on your blog and share it.
- Review your analytics and website visitor stats. Find out how most of your visitors are finding your web content.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.