Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Create a Facebook photo album showing the results of your work.
- Take a half hour and look at what your peer organizations are doing on Facebook. Figure out what seems to be working for them (getting them likes and interaction) and consider which ideas might work for you.
- Ask a 'desert island' question: Which kind of X would you take with you to a desert island? The goal is 1) having fun and 2) getting people to think about their values.
- Promote someone else's stuff and make sure they know about it.
- Use analytics software to find your website's 'bounce rate' and brainstorm ways to help people stick around longer: Give things away for free? Use more calls to action? Try it.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.