Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Promote someone else's stuff and make sure they know about it.
- Review your analytics and website visitor stats. Find out how most of your visitors are finding your web content.
- Ask people how they are feeling about a new development in your area.
- Plan an online form or survey to gather ideas that you'll share with the public later.
- Find a previous blog post and break it into smaller pieces. Explore the subject in depth the next three times you sit down to write.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.