Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Ask a guest blogger to write an article on her experience in your industry.
- Share a 'top 5' list of things that people need to know when they work with you.
- Plan a meeting to brainstorm some ways of putting your best ideas in front of your best customers.
- Find a previous blog post and break it into smaller pieces. Explore the subject in depth the next three times you sit down to write.
- Create a list of people you really love working with, and plan ways to work with them more.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.