Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Create a short series of 2-paragraph articles to share amusing experiences that you've had.
- Make a list of everything you do for a day. At the end of the day, decide which items might be worth sharing or starting an online conversation about.
- Ask people what they've done lately that's new and exciting.
- Share a 'frequently asked question' that people forget to ask.
- Plan a meeting to brainstorm some ways of putting your best ideas in front of your best customers.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.