Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Like and comment to tell someone you try not to miss their posts and wish they'd post more often.
- Plan a new section of your website that will be really helpful to visitors--no fluff.
- Share a photo of someone who is special to you. Explain why in 25 words.
- Ask people how they are coping with a common problem these days.
- Find the pages on your website with the least number of visits. Determine either to increase exposure to those pages OR improve them so they're more attractive OR never write about those subjects again..
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.