Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Review your analytics and website visitor stats. Find out how most of your visitors are finding your web content.
- Take a half hour and look at what your peer organizations are doing on Facebook. Figure out what seems to be working for them (getting them likes and interaction) and consider which ideas might work for you.
- Like and comment to let someone know you are glad they're active on Facebook.
- Start a poll with the aim of publishing the results on your blog.
- Create a short podcast. Share insider information that you think people might find fascinating or even just interesting.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.