Free Marketing Tool
Social Media and Marketing Idea Generator
A Bright Idea for Businesses
Five randomly-generated ideas:
- Using your visitor statistics software, find your website's most popular content. Write more on that subject.
- Plan a new section of your website that will be really helpful to visitors--no fluff.
- Like and comment to tell someone you try not to miss their posts and wish they'd post more often.
- Make a list of everything you do for a day. At the end of the day, decide which items might be worth sharing or starting an online conversation about.
- Create a short podcast. Share insider information that you think people might find fascinating or even just interesting.
- Follow up frequently to see how your posts are coming along and comment on any responses.
- Measure the results of what you're doing. Use your website analytics!
- If you think your efforts could have worked better, take notes on why you think so, and try a different approach later.
- If things went well, make a note to revisit the technique again soon.