Causes We Support
By Marc Carson · Thursday September 24, 2020
Below we have listed some of the charitable organizations we are proud to support, both international and local. We invite you to join us in helping the helpers.
1. TSOS: Their Story is Our Story
TSOS Refugees: Giving Voice to Refugees →
Megan Carson is the Director of Story Production for TSOS. We love to see the positive impact which they facilitate through storytelling. They have helped to elevate and share the voices of refugees around the world.
2. Doctors Without Borders
3. NCO: North Coast Opportunities
North Coast Opportunities (Local) →
Marc has worked with NCO for almost fifteen years. NCO is an amazing force for good in our community.
4. Cancer Resource Centers of Mendocino County
Closer to our specialized world of web technology, we also support:
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation
- The Internet Archive
- The Free and Open Source Software Movement
- The Linux & Ubuntu Linux Developer Community (See: Ubuntu Philosophy)
Thanks for your interest!
We know this list might make us look a bit idealistic or grandiose. Be that as it may, we firmly believe that we can make the world a little better—and humanity a little happier—every day.